ASSAULT™ provides bodybuilders, powerlifters, fighters and strength athletes with a potent pre- and intra- workout powerhouse that fuels limit-shattering levels of performance that are sure to bust through any plateau. Consume ASSAULT™ prior to training, or sip on it during the first part of your workout. From your first dose onward, feel a performance-boosting power surge that will power your entire workout, from stretching through to your final set.
Key performance ingredients in ASSAULT™:
- Con-Crete®: Nobody else offers this patented version of creatine in a pre-workout product, which is clinically proven to be superior than other forms.
- Astragin®: A patented, clinically-studied ginseng extract, Astragin® lowers blood glucose levels, increases creatine and arganine absorption, increases glucose uptake and ATP production.
- Cinnulin®: Like Astragin®, Cinnulin heightens ABSORPTION, so the creatine, arginine, vitamins and other proven ingredients in Assault launch directly into your muscles. (A sweet bonus is that these two workhorse substances also burn body fat while adding muscle, for developing a leaner, fuller physique.)
- BCAAs: Unlike "concentrated" formulas that hit hard, then leave you hanging like you just got mugged in a dark alley…Assault is there from start to finish. The BCAA in the formula is a patent-pending 3:1:2 ratio which is higher in leucine and valine than isoleucine. The addition of these amino acids promotes stronger recovery and increases lean muscle mass.
- NO 1,3-Dimethylamine: Forget that quick, empty high. A crash is sure to follow. Athletes need a complete, nutrient-packed formula. Not a stimulant like 1,3-Dim.
- The Complete Nutrient Package: 4g beta alanine, 5g of Con-Crete & Creapure creatine, 1.5g citrulline malate, 6g BCAA, carbohydrates, vitamins, and of course our special High Performance Energy & Intensity Amplifier blend - All of this. IN EVERY SCOOP.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Servings Per Container
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
Calcium (from Phosphate and Silicate)
Assault Proprietary Blend
Anti-Fatigue Adaption Matrix
- CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine
- Citrulline Malate
- (DMG) Dimethylglycine
- Rhodiola Rosea (Root) Extract 3% Rosavins.
Strength Domination & Recovery Matrix
- Creapure(Creatine Monohydrate)
- Con-Cret® Creatine HCL (100% Concentrated Creatine)
High Performance Energy & Intensity Amplifier
- Choline Bitartrate
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT)
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Papain 1000
- Pyroglutamic Acid
- L-Aspartic Acid
- Camiella sinensis (White Tea Leaf Powder)
- Pyridoxine HCL
3:1:2 BCAA Ratio (Patent Pending)
- BCAA (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine)
- L-Arginine Blend (L-Arginine AKG 2:1, Di Arginine Malate, L-Argnine-HCL)
Cellular Transport Amplifier
- Astragin (Notoginseng Root Ext, Astragalus Root Ext.) Cinnulin PF (Cinnamomum burmanii extract standardized to Type-A polymers)
Muscle Hydration & Electrolyte Blend
Musclepharm Assault Ingredients
Glucose Polymers, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Silicate, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, FD&C Red #40
Musclepharm Assault Directions
Mix 1/2 to 1 scoop of Assault in 414-473mL of water 20-30 minutes before training. For optimal results, drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water daily. For Hardcore Training Sessions: Use 1 scoop of Assault in 354-473mL of water 20-30 minutes before training.For Moderate-Intensity Training: Use 1/2 scoop of Assault in 236-354mL of water 20-30 minutes before training.
Keep in cool dry place out of direct sunlight . Store below 30°C
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise programme. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.